Author Topic: THE HOLLOW  (Read 197 times)

• Demiguise
  • Flobberworm
  • Adorable Assassin
    • View Profile
THE HOLLOW
« on: November 25, 2018, 02:39:03 AM »
T H E ♦ H O L L O W

The Hollow is a Wizarding World roleplay room based in the Historic Village of Godric's Hollow which is home to both Magical and Muggle families alike. The Room is set in modern times meaning Voldemort, Grindelwald, and Dumbledore are deceased, The Famous Harry Potter is 38 with children at Hogwarts which has been rebuilt and the Muggle world is somewhat going down the gurgler.

I would like this room to be a friendly place for any wizarding world lovers to come and hang out in and play out some of their magical dreams.  Because of that desire, there will not be caps on magical types or a long list of rules and conditions to play here.  The only things that I really ask of you is to not have your character linked to any of the characters or families mentioned in the books or films and of course be courteous to everyone at the very least.

Please feel free to look around you can use the Requests, Suggestions and Questions section of the board to ask any questions you may have regarding the room and I look forward to seeing you in the room soon.

« Last Edit: November 25, 2018, 09:39:00 AM by Alibi »